Starkey Backup/ Auxiliary Lighting Kit - Fits All Truck / SUV
Product ID : 5201
Weight: 7.00 lbs
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
Whether you are hitching up your trailer at the job site or the camp site, factory reverse lamps don’t provide enough output in low-light conditions. The Starkey reverse lighting kit includes all parts necessary to install auxiliary lighting on your Truck or SUV. Never hitch up your trailer in the dark again!
- Starkey LED lamps are included to insure great performance and reliability. Because LED’s have a life span more than 25 times that of traditional halogen bulbs, you’ll never have to replace a bulb again. In addition, they use 10% of the energy that a typical bulb consumes.
- The Factory-Style switch insures you have full control over your auxiliary lighting system. The system can be activated with the switch anytime, even if the vehicle is off.
- Makes hitching up your trailer at night easy, and increases visibility for vehicles equipped with a backup camera.
- Assists the driver at night by illuminating the rear of the vehicle while in the reverse gear.
- Helps your vehicle get noticed when backing out of parking spaces, onto busy streets, and other high-traffic areas.
- The wiring harness will automatically trigger the auxiliary reverse lights when the system is activated with the included passenger compartment switch.
- Optionally, you can also easily configure the lights to come on when the vehicle is placed in the reverse gear.
- Installation requires no cutting of factory wires! In addition, the harness draws power directly from the battery to insure that no strain is placed on the factory electrical system. This independent operation insures that the lights will function with the cabin switch even if the vehicle is off.
- You don't need to purchase anything else. A factory-style switch, full wiring harness, and LED lamps are included.
- Set of Starkey 18W LED lamps
- Carling Technologies - Lighted factory-style switch (Lit with Red LED’s)
- High quality wiring harness with relay and fuses
- All necessary mounting hardware
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Universal - Fits all Trucks & SUV’s. Note: Harness may need to be extended for trucks over 23 feet in length bumper to bumper. If you are unsure of vehicle fitment, feel free to contact us.
- Mounting options for lamps vary by vehicle. Mounting hardware is included with all kits.
- Installation difficulty = Moderate – Requires use of rotary tool to cut out hole for switch. May also require drilling of 11/16” hole in firewall (varies by vehicle).
- Installation time = Typically 2-3 hours.
- Tools required = flat head screw driver, adjustable wrench (or socket set), pliers. Rotary tool (such as a Dremel®) to cut rectangular hole for switch mounting. May require drilling with 11/16” bit.
Click here to view the Installation Manual
- Weight: 7 lbs
- 12V System
- Max Continuous Amp Draw: 15
- Max vehicle length bumper to bumper: 23 feet
- See Technical specification sheets below for information on LED lamps
Starkey 40 Degree Flood Lamps – Great area light useful in most applications. The optical lens directs a strong concentration of light to the center while the scalloped design allows light to be more widely dispersed. Illuminates an area slightly larger than the width of the vehicle up to 40 feet back.
Click here for specification sheet