Mustang Hood Mounted Turn Signal Lighting Kit - Fits GT (2015-2017)
Product ID : 3660
Weight: 1.00 lbs
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
Want to add an aggressive, throwback look to your 2015+ Mustang? Similar to the classic Mustang factory option, Starkey’s new LED turn signal hood kit allows you to add this awesome, eye catching feature to your late model Mustang. Our lamps are designed to fit both Factory and Roush Performance heat extractors.
Features and Benefits:
- Diffused LED lamps are included and come pre-wired for easy installation. Our LED lamps are IP66 rated making them completely waterproof against rain and high pressure water spray.
- Lamps do not block or inhibit air flow through the heat extractor.
- Lamps illuminate with your factory turn signals, hazard lights and when locking or unlocking your Mustang.
- The lamps have a diffused housing with your choice of either Amber or Red LED’s. Both colors are DOT compliant (street legal) in all 50 states.
- No drilling or cutting of factory wires is required! Brackets mount to existing factory mounting points using 3M VHB(Very High Bond) adhesive tape for a simple, reliable mount. If installing into Roush Performance heat extractors, the lamps simply slide into place with no tape or bracket necessary.
- You don’t need to purchase anything else. LED lamps, brackets, hardware, wiring and a complete instruction manual are all included. This kit was specifically engineered to fit the 2015 and up Mustang! See Starkey Part #3460 for our 2005-2014 model kit.
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang (with factory heat extractors)
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang (with Roush Performance heat extractors)
- Powder coated mounting brackets
- 2 LED lamps that come pre-installed on brackets
- Full wiring harness
- Detailed installation manual
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Click here to view the Installation Manual
- Installation difficulty = Very Low
- Installation time = 1 hour
- Tools required = Flat head and Phillips screwdriver, socket set, pliers. Torx T10 driver is necessary if installing into Roush heat extractors.